8pm Thursday 10th November, Meadows Bar (upstairs): Social!
3pm Saturday 12th November, 1/4 West Richmond Street: Art group will be meeting to discuss and plan new projects.
8pm Sunday 13th November, Banshee Labyrinth: we will be showing the film ‘Catch-22′.
1pm Monday 14th November, Chaplaincy: reading group will be discussing John Ball’s speech in the 1381 Peasant’s Revolt:
- Who Cares? The Care UK strike, why it matters and what you can do about it.
- Critical Reflections: Unity, Affinity, And Social Ruptures
- Kropotkin and the Prison System
- Notes from the US: July
- From the Land of Proudhon
- Anarchy and the Academy
- From Tomorrow and Beyond: An Interview with The Oscillation
- World War One and 100 Years of Counter-Revolution
- Abortion rights are under attack in Spain, and we must show solidarity with pro-choice struggle.
- ‘Liberal’ Zionism and Gaza: A Personal View
- Public Beheadings - Daily Sport in Saudi Arabia
- UG#689 - A Tale Of Two Worlds (Bridges in Myanmar, The Real 911 Suspects)
- Callout – Sabcat Day of Action Against Austerity, Benefit Cuts and Evictions.
- Naming Gaza's Dead Vigil
- Snitch-jacketing in our movements: time to stop destructive rumours
- Paul Oxberry a National Front and EDL supporter charged for assaulting partner
- Leaked docs expose cosy relationships among corporates, Rotarians and frackers
- No Borders S. Wales & Stop NATO day of action against racism, prisons & borders
- Careerists of the desert
- Sun 31st August – Stop NATO action against securitisation and policing