8pm Thursday 10th November, Meadows Bar (upstairs): Social!
3pm Saturday 12th November, 1/4 West Richmond Street: Art group will be meeting to discuss and plan new projects.
8pm Sunday 13th November, Banshee Labyrinth: we will be showing the film ‘Catch-22′.
1pm Monday 14th November, Chaplaincy: reading group will be discussing John Ball’s speech in the 1381 Peasant’s Revolt:
- The Second Greatest Lie: An Anarchist Critique Of Democracy
- The Militarisation of Israeli Society
- The Free Market Fraud
- Knit for Freedom!!
- Inequality… in a road network?
- Notes From the US: October/ September
- Interview with The Restarts
- Oliver Law & The Spanish Civil War
- An Anarchist Perspective on UKIP
- From The Land of Proudhon
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN, NAZI SCUM! @edlnews @slatfascists @misslbuttercup
- Facebook killed the internet star: reflections on radical media
- Social Centres Gathering , 8th / 9th November
- Death Drones are Arriving in Llanbedr - Protest
- Execution of "Occupy Democracy" and the Banality of Evil
- Russell Brand: an anarchist critique of his "revolution"
- Cardiff Welsh alliiance demo fiasco
- Yorkshire Ripper farce - new fake TV documentary
- UG#695 - Funding The Deep State Off-The-Books (Media Silence on Drugs for Guns)
- Isreali Ambassador Greeted by Protest During Cambridge Visit.